Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Review: Karunavan I Am Green Pocket Notebook

Karunavan I Am Green Pocket Notebook 

I, wanted a notebook I can carry on the go, so I looked on the net and I found out this cute little unruled notebook, Karunavan I Am Green Pocket Notebook, however I bought similar kind of note book earlier, Rubberband paint series Notebook.

Karunavan I Am Green Pocket Notebook 











Size: 3.25 * 5.5 inches

Pages: 144 pages

Other features: Gloss UV patterns, Rounded Corners

Paper: 80 Gsm (Grams per square Meter), Natural Shade

Cover: Soft cover

Size: A6

Weight: 100 Gms

Length: 5.5 inches

Width: 3.5 inches

Price: 120/- Rupees each

MY VIEW:

I think, the product is nice, it’s cute. It actually fits your upper shirt pocket, perfectly. The paper quality is fine, is good for daily use, however the binding is a bit , cheap, good news is that the pages don’t fall off, it is a total paisa vasool.

Color available: Yellow, White, Red, Blue, Green.

Link: Flipkart
          Snapdeal



Note: Flipkart sells, single note book, as compared to snap deal sells a pack of three, it has a free limited edition deer journal with it, but I did not receive it , with the package.

No comments:

Post a Comment